Sunday, April 8, 2012

MELT

MeltMelt by Natalie Anderson
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars



Being a huge fan of Natalie's work, I’m not sure which side of the fence I stand with this book and that’s pretty unusual for someone as opinionated as me. Perhaps it was a little too short of a read for me. I would have liked to have read more about Emma's and Hunter's life together; maybe an Epilogue would have helped.
Back Cover
When two frozen hearts collide… 
Emma Reed closed her heart to love years ago after a lifetime spent getting kicked around foster homes and bad relationships. Now she’s on a mission to prove she deserves her recent award to paint a mural for a research base in Antarctica. Nothing and no one is going to get in her way. 
After months working in recovery zones around the world, Hunter Wilson planned to escape everything this holiday season by rebuilding a lab at the Kiwi Research Base. Alone. No to family, no to fun. It’s isolation not intimacy he’s aching for. But when he sees the determined artist, that ache becomes an urge – after all, shouldn’t someone show her what two people can do with twenty-four hours of brilliant sunlight? 
In the coldest place on earth, even the most frozen hearts can melt. 



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment